Aspen Airport Business Center
This site is for COMMERCIAL SPACE and PARKING leases in:
- The Balentine Building (Building 113) (PARKING AVAILABLE — SEE BELOW)
- The Sherwin-Williams Building (Building 304)
- The Ski.com Building (Building 210) (OFFICES AVAILABLE — SEE BELOW) and
- The Deer Hill Building (Building 209).
The Balentine Building (Building 113)
The Sherwin-Williams Building (Building 304)
The Deer Hill Building (Building 209)
The Ski.com Building (Building 210)
No marijuana businesses accepted.
What we have available now or in the near future. Please call 970 618.. 3544 during normal business hours if one of these spaces may work for your needs:
- The Deer Hill Building (209)
- Nothing available.
- The Ski.com Building (210) Ski.com Building Exteriors.
- 665 sq. ft., high ceilings second floor office configured as two offices plus interior office or conference room, with semi-private bath. This unit has entry over and use of a 1,000 sq. ft. deck. The unit is affected by CrossFit gym below, so noise can be heard, and the rent is discounted.
- 1,000 sq. ft., high-ceilings second-floor office configured as three offices and interior office or conference room, with private bath. Can be made into one large space or whatever configuration desired, at tenant’s cost. This unit is affected by CrossFit gym below, so noise can be heard, and the rent is discounted.
- The Balentine Building (113)
- Parking spots available (next to airport); minimum annual lease at $250/month per space, paid in advance, cars only (no trailers or trucks). This is your private reserved space (your name on the sign) at the Aspen Airport!
- The Sherwin-William Building (304)
- Nothing available.
If you need information about other AABC Buildings, call 970- 925- 2102.
The Aspen Airport Business Center (ABC) is three miles west of downtown Aspen via Highway 82 and across the Highway from the airport. Aspen has four ski resorts; the ABC is located ¾ of a mile from Buttermilk Ski Resort, three miles from Aspen Mountain, eight miles from Snowmass Village and 3.5 miles from Aspen Highlands.
The central location of the ABC allows easy access to a population of over 25,000 people who live within 40 miles of Aspen. These people live in and near this resort for its exceptional quality of life. The ABC supports basic businesses which don’t require or justify the maintenance of a downtown Aspen location or utilize the ABC for supporting their in-town location which generally costs at least three times as much as the ABC on a square foot basis. Some businesses serve the Aspen Airport, which is across Highway 82 (drive or underpass for walkers, cyclists).
The ABC is home to about 300 businesses and the same number of residential units. Some of the more prominent businesses include Ski.com, the largest wholesaler/retailer of ski vacations in the United States, Obermeyer Ski Wear, one of the largest ski apparel designers/manufacturers in the world, and the Aspen Skiing Company, which operates Aspen and Snowmass’s four ski resorts and owns and/or operates various ancillary businesses. See the Directory for information about businesses in Buildings 113, 209 and 210.
The Aspen airport provides commercial and private air access to Aspen. It is the third busiest airport in the state, and one of the top destinations for private aircraft in the U.S. Direct commercial service is available on United, Frontier and Delta airlines with scheduled non-stop flights to Denver, Salt Lake City, Chicago, Los Angeles and more.
The ABC features office, storage, light industrial and retail locations with relatively easy and free parking that makes it a popular place to (re)locate service and essential needs for the entire Roaring Folk Valley.
There are many commercial and residential possibilities at the ABC and it has developed a character all its own, even though it is only a few miles from the center of Aspen.